Monday, September 14, 2015

Up, up and away!

Greetings, Batmaniacs!

I'm not sure how many of you have noticed how long it's been between posts, but for those who have -- I'm sorry. Particularly as I left you hanging on the edge of your seats waiting for the second instalment in my Mystrys mini-series.

Things have been even crazier than usual over the past couple of months, and I haven't been able to devote much time to this blog. And now I'm about to jet off overseas for a much-needed holiday so will be AWOL for a few weeks longer. Hence this photo of a QANTAS air stewardess! (Obviously, they don't look quite as groovy these days....)




Despite my best efforts to complete part 2 of "The wigged-out world of The Mystrys" before lift-off, I've had to admit defeat. But trust me: it's going to be a corker, and will be worth the wait...

Adios for now, amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment